1. How do I get my event number?
– It’s easy, on the event day all you need to give us is your first and last name and we will give you your qualifying number.
2. Where does the event start?
– The event begins and ends in the same location, close to the parking area and food stall area. For directions to the event location: CLICK HERE!
3. What are the start times for the event?
– Start time for the 3km, 5km Fun Run/Walk & 10km Trail Run is 07:00am, 19 December 2015. Compulsory briefing time is 06:45am. We encourage participants to arrive at least 20 minutes before starting time.
4. Can I wear headphones during the event?
– The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this event. To enjoy all that our event has to offer and for the safety of all participants, the Jura Care Trail encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of the event.
5. How do I change my shirt size?
– There will be T-Shirts on sale come event day. Should your shirt size be incorrect, we will gladly exchange for a different size.
For further questions, please contact us.